If you have a talent for art & craft, backyard sports, cooking, gardening, woodwork, maintenance or hobbies that you would like to share —and have a passion for improving and enriching the lives of others, then Open House is the place for you.
Become an Open House Volunteer
It is paramount that volunteers are involved and contribute to each aspect of our community. The health and growth of Open House lies within the hearts of its people and their commitment to give their time and gifts, working together and united in our God-inspired mission.
How you can help
Open House is currently in need of volunteers for the following programs:
- Team member to help run Backyard Sports in local parks
- Team member with knowledge of bike maintenance to join the Bike Hut team.
- Team member with carpentry and handyman skills for the Youth Workshop Mentoring program
- Team member to assist with cooking and food preparation for Tuesday night meals.
- Team members required with a keen interest in gardening to join our on-site Community Garden Club.
- Team member to assist with Welcome Centre Café and Drop in Centre
- Team members required to assist with running community events